Author Topic: 1SFG module addons making Arma crash [SOLVED]  (Read 937 times)

Costa

• Friend
1SFG module addons making Arma crash [SOLVED]
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:16:39 pm »
Hey guys,

So I downloaded the mods, installed them, and Arma wouldn't launch.
I tried to enable one by one, to see which one was giving me the crash. All the other mods started Arma just fine, but after enabling the 1SFG module addons Arma began crashing again.

2 things feels weird:
I see that we have the cyp_pushtohear addons on the module addons pack, but when I try to start the game, it throws a message saying: "Include file userconfig\cyp_pushtohear_a3\cyp_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp not found." and the game crashes.

One more thing is that Battleye also can't launch. I disabled it, and I don't know if its common to have it disabled.

Just to answer some questions:
- I got all the mods from the Mod Depot here
- I checked the mod order and put in the same as the modline on the Depot
- No other mods are enabled when I was attempting this
- As the test showed, all other mods are working fine, my game is only complaining about the @1SFG_Module_addons mod

I also tried to find any Announcement or update here in the forums about something on this mod and found nothing.
Any help? lol
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:14:04 pm by SGT Costa »

SFC Smith

• A Co./3 Bn. 1st SFG
Re: 1SFG module addons making Arma crash
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:17 pm »
I've seen this issue a few times before. Cyp pushtohear and CTAB both require a userconfig file, which is not included in the mod pack. So download this:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dB7mTgiWtTS3Jzck5ObUxFMGs

place the userconfig file and put it into your steam ARMAIII folder.
....\steamapps\common\ARMAIII

If you already have a userconfig folder in there, just overwrite it. Should be good to go.

SFC T. SMITH
ODA 0311 Operations Sergeant
3rd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group

Costa

• Friend
Re: 1SFG module addons making Arma crash
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 03:13:11 pm »
I've seen this issue a few times before. Cyp pushtohear and CTAB both require a userconfig file, which is not included in the mod pack. So download this:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dB7mTgiWtTS3Jzck5ObUxFMGs

place the userconfig file and put it into your steam ARMAIII folder.
....\steamapps\common\ARMAIII

If you already have a userconfig folder in there, just overwrite it. Should be good to go.

To everyone having the same issue, this is the solution, SGT Frayser and CPT Smith gave me a hand here, thanks! Problem solved, I'll put the title as it should.